Help Us Fight for Fast, Affordable Internet for All
We won't stop fighting the cable industry until we’ve got fast, affordable Internet for everyone. That means:
- Pushing the FCC to close the digital divide and make broadband more affordable.
- Defending Net Neutrality to keep corporate gatekeepers from locking down the Internet.
- Fighting arbitrary data caps from companies like Comcast and AT&T.
- Lobbying the FCC to boost competition among cable giants.
- Supporting efforts to establish municipal broadband networks that connect people at fair prices.
There's no one-size-fits-all solution, but with you by our side we'll keep fighting until we get there.
Donate today and help us fight for fast, affordable Internet for all.
Original image by Flickr user Leonardo Augusto Matsuda